<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Hello to Mom and Mom's blogees.

Well I just finished my rough draft on Melville--that has to be the very hardest paper I have ever written. Let me clarify finished...I have about an hour of editing, plus works cited page and formatting left to do. All I can say is, if I don't get an A on this paper I think I actually WILL go to the dean about it. I have worked so hard on it, I know Ruzich or Marshall or practically any other teacher would give me an A...but I'm not sure about Kester. Oh well.

Maybe I can take K on Friday...oh wait, K is off then too! Easter Break! Hooray! We should do something together. K mentioned wanting another chicken salad from Bob Evans, and I wouldn't say no to some catfish...teehee.

Well, I guess I'll get back to Melville and methodic mayhem. Saying of the day: A man said to the universe, "Sir, I exist." "However," replied the universe, "The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation." --Stephen Crane
|